FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Boost Drinks Ltd, 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB.
2. Eligibility: Open to NI residents only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Boost Drinks Ltd, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter.
4. Application Instructions: To apply, go to www.boostsportni.com, complete the online application form & submit. To be considered for sponsorship, the nominated sports team/club or group must meet the following eligibility criteria:
· be based in Northern Ireland
· be a member of an amateur league or amateur sports association
· be run on a not-for-profit basis Applications are welcome on behalf of all sections of the community and all age groups. To submit an application, you must be a member of the club or team being nominated. Please ensure that you have the authority or permission to submit an application on behalf of the club or team and that, as far as you are aware, yours is the only application to Boost Drinks for this club or team or group. Multiple applications on behalf of the same club or team may impede the judging process and invalidate the application. You will need to include the following information as part of your application
· Your name and email address
· Details of the nominated club including club contact details To apply for a grant, please tell us in no more than 500 (typed) words, how your club would use a Boost Sport Grant to help achieve your club goals. Please include anything that will help the Boost Sport Grants Judging Panel understand your club’s needs and understand the difference a grant would make to your club. Please also provide approximate number of members and membership age range.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applications if they are:
· applications made in breach of these terms & conditions (of which instructions form part);
· applications nominating clubs, groups or other entities which are ineligible under these terms & conditions;
· applications where the Nominated club/team does not, if and when contacted by the Promoter, agree to participate in the process on the basis of these terms & conditions, and any applicable requirements of the Promoter;
· applications which include inappropriate, discriminatory, illegal or offensive content;· applications that seem to be duplicates or not legitimate;
· dishonest applications; and
· which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter and the judges do not constitute a positive endorsement of a Nominated Group
6. Bulk applications made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that team or group’s applications in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
7. The promoters will verify all applications prior to making any award, including (but not limited to) establishing the eligibility and authority of the person submitting the application and the eligibility of the Nominated club/team. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and may withhold any award, or the opportunity to be considered for an award, until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
8. Promotional Period: Opens for applications 01/08/2020 and closes for applications 23:59 31/10/20 (the Application Period).
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
10. The Prize Fund: There is 1 overall prize of a sports grant payment of £2,000 which will be awarded to the club or team whose application the Judging Panel deem to have best satisfied the judging criteria (see clause 12). There are 6 further county prizes of a sports grant payment of £500, to be awarded to one eligible applicant from each county in Northern Ireland, whose application the Judging Panel deem to have best satisfied the judging criteria. The promoter reserves the right not to make a county award if no eligible application is received from a team or club in that county, or if the judges do not believe the standard of any county application is of sufficient quality to satisfy all the judging criteria.
11. The promoter reserves the right to award additional prizes on an ad hoc basis during the promotional period, unrelated to the main competition prizes and judging process. Awarding of such an ad hoc prize is neither an indication of a team or club being shortlisted for a main prize, nor does it preclude them from winning a main prize.
12. Winner Selection: All valid applications will be reviewed by a judging panel – at least one of whom will be an independent judge. The judging will take place by 20/11/20 and winners will be notified within 5 calendar days. The Winner will be the club/team which, in the opinion of the judges, best reflect and encourage the following values (Judging Criteria):
· Community - How much the Nominated club/team engages with, and actively participates in, their local community.
· Inclusivity - How much the Nominated club/team is considered to be a positive influence on their members. How much it encourages participation from members regardless of age, sex, race or background
· Goals – how the nominated club/team will make use of and benefit from a Boost Sport Grant.
13. Scoring: The weightings applied to the Judging Criteria will be as follows: (a) Inclusivity: 15% (b) Community: 15% (c) Goals: 70%. The Promoter reserves the right to consider information about the Nominated Group gathered from other publicly available sources in assessing the eligibility of any Nominated Group and in the judging process.
14. The overall winner and 6 county winners, will be notified by phone/email by 27/11/20. All prize winners must acknowledge this notification within 7 days and must also provide such other documentation as the Promoter may reasonably request to confirm their award.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to forfeit any prize if it reasonably suspects that the relevant winner is not eligible under or has not complied with these Official Rules.
16. All winners are required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense.
17. The names of the winning teams will be published on the Boost Drinks NI social media platforms and will be available for 3 months after announcement date by emailing [email protected]
18. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available, in whole or in part, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. General: The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfill the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 4 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
21. By submitting their application for the Promotion, all applicants agree to grant the Promoter permission to use the contents of their application for promotional purposes in any of its social media pages (including without limitation on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), in digital publications and on its website and across any other media (including media owned or controlled by third parties) without further permission or remuneration.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
23. Valid wherever legal only, the rules of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under Northern Ireland law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.